Blog About Blogs

I particularly enjoy blogs that help other writers increase their sales and income. And I can usually tell (though not always) when the bloggers are genuinely interested in helping others, and when they are hustling for their own books. Not that I mind them doing this, but it becomes obvious when that's their primary purpose. There must be the proper balance.

I'm also partial to blogs that talk about the writing process itself. We are never so far along in the game that we don't need reminders about how to write clearly, effectively, and accurately.

Two of my favorite types of blogs--one designed to help fellow writers make money, the other designed to help fellow writers improve their product.  And when the two appear together, it's the best of both worlds.

1 comment:

  1. Writers helping other writers - a win-win. Thanks for your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete